This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CapturePlanning.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, by entry on our website, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information without your permission with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Information related to the terms, scope, and performance of the projects we work on together will be kept online for your convenience.
Our site uses "cookies" in a few different ways. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, we use a cookie to identify you so that you do not have to log on with your password every time you access the customer page. Cookies are also used by our web server log statistical analysis program to enhance our ability to study site traffic and trends. Cookies are also used to track the effectiveness of our advertising with companies such as Google and Microsoft. No personally identifiable information is stored in the cookies used by our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us. You may also contact us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any. This is typically limited to your name, company, address, telephone, email, contact permissions, purchase history, and some demographic data for statistical purposes (if you filled out our voluntary registration survey). Our web server log files may retain technical data, such as IP addresses, but this data is only used for statistical analysis of website traffic patterns.
- Change/correct any data we have about you. You can change your contact information and most other information directly by logging into our customer page. Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Most of the information we have about you can be accessed and changed through our customer login.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. We do not collect or store credit card data at all. Our ecommerce transactions are handled through PayPal in such a way that your credit card information is exchanged directly with them.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.